More Articles for Texas Transportation Institute (TTI) at Texas A&M University
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
“Some people ask what happened, some people watch what happens, and some people make things happen. Melissa Tooley makes things happen.” Those were the words of an industry peer describing Melissa S. Tooley, the recipient of the 2010 S.S. Steinberg ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series805 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views