More Articles for Texas Transportation Institute (TTI) at Texas A&M University
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
“Some people ask what happened, some people watch what happens, and some people make things happen. Melissa Tooley makes things happen.” Those were the words of an industry peer describing Melissa S. Tooley, the recipient of the 2010 S.S. Steinberg ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views