More Articles for Texas Transportation Institute (TTI) at Texas A&M University
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
“Some people ask what happened, some people watch what happens, and some people make things happen. Melissa Tooley makes things happen.” Those were the words of an industry peer describing Melissa S. Tooley, the recipient of the 2010 S.S. Steinberg ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views