More Articles for Texas Transportation Institute (TTI) at Texas A&M University
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
“Some people ask what happened, some people watch what happens, and some people make things happen. Melissa Tooley makes things happen.” Those were the words of an industry peer describing Melissa S. Tooley, the recipient of the 2010 S.S. Steinberg ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views