More Articles for Texas Transportation Commission
The Texas Transportation Commission next week will discuss a proposal that would transfer maintenance of nearly 1,900 miles of state highways to 59 cities, according to The Dallas Morning News. The proposal would cost the cities an additional $165 each year. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views