More Articles for Texas Senate
The Texas House is meeting today for a third special session, where lawmakers will continue to discuss state transportation funding, according to a report from My San Antonio. During the special session, representatives will vote on a proposal to use a ...
Texas’ House and Senate reached an agreement on Friday to increase road and bridge funding in the state, according to a report from The News & Observer and the Associated Press. Senator Robert Nichols (R-Texas) authored the measure that would divert ...
The Texas House on Thursday voted to pass a bill that would raise about $800 million in transportation funding, moving the legislation to the state Senate, according to a report from the Texas Tribune. The bill, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), ...
The Texas Senate and House have radically different ideas about how to raise funds for highway spending, the Austin American-Statesman reported. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which proposes earmarking a portion of the severance taxes ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?488 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views