More Articles for Texas Senate
The Texas House is meeting today for a third special session, where lawmakers will continue to discuss state transportation funding, according to a report from My San Antonio. During the special session, representatives will vote on a proposal to use a ...
Texas’ House and Senate reached an agreement on Friday to increase road and bridge funding in the state, according to a report from The News & Observer and the Associated Press. Senator Robert Nichols (R-Texas) authored the measure that would divert ...
The Texas House on Thursday voted to pass a bill that would raise about $800 million in transportation funding, moving the legislation to the state Senate, according to a report from the Texas Tribune. The bill, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), ...
The Texas Senate and House have radically different ideas about how to raise funds for highway spending, the Austin American-Statesman reported. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which proposes earmarking a portion of the severance taxes ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts548 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse439 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers107 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views