More Articles for Texas roads
Bad road conditions are costing the average Texas driver in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area more than $1700 a year. The report, released by TRIP (a national transportation organization), claims deficient roads, heavy traffic and high operating costs are taking its ...
Normally, when a gravel road starts seeing a lot of traffic, it earns enough street cred to be upgraded to asphalt. But Texas has this process a little backward. Instead of repairing an asphalt road in parts of South and West ...
The Texas Department of Transportation has put on hold a plan to convert some rural asphalt roads to gravel, according to a report from The San Antonio Express-News. Senator Carlos Uresti (D-Texas) said Tuesday that TxDOT officials decided on a 60-day ...
OK so this example is from Texas and won't match your situation at all. But the inner working of the transportation system in your state may not be so different. So when TRIP reports that deficient roads are costing Texas motorists ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1016 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones784 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones342 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views