More Articles for Texas Legislative Budget Board
The Texas Legislature ended its third special session Monday night when it passed a measure to fund state transportation projects, according to a report from CBS Dallas. During the special session, lawmakers approved a constitutional amendment that would increase transportation spending ...
Texas’ House and Senate reached an agreement on Friday to increase road and bridge funding in the state, according to a report from The News & Observer and the Associated Press. Senator Robert Nichols (R-Texas) authored the measure that would divert ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views