More Articles for Texas House
The Texas House is meeting today for a third special session, where lawmakers will continue to discuss state transportation funding, according to a report from My San Antonio. During the special session, representatives will vote on a proposal to use a ...
Texas’ House and Senate reached an agreement on Friday to increase road and bridge funding in the state, according to a report from The News & Observer and the Associated Press. Senator Robert Nichols (R-Texas) authored the measure that would divert ...
The Texas House on Thursday voted to pass a bill that would raise about $800 million in transportation funding, moving the legislation to the state Senate, according to a report from the Texas Tribune. The bill, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), ...
The Texas Senate and House have radically different ideas about how to raise funds for highway spending, the Austin American-Statesman reported. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which proposes earmarking a portion of the severance taxes ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views