More Articles for Texas Governor Rick Perry
Texas lawmakers are getting a third chance to vote on state transportation funding with a special session that began Monday, according to Dallas Business Journal. Texas Governor Rick Perry called for the special session after confusion over whether votes had been ...
Change the boundaries of an electoral district and you get the person you want heading into office. Ah, the power of Gerrymandering. Change the rules for cashing in a Rainy Day Fund and suddenly you have found money for favorite/pet/essential ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views