More Articles for Texas A&M University
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has elected Doug Black, president and chief operating officer of Oldcastle, the association’s chairman. ARTBA announced the election results during its national convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 8-10. In a September 10 speech at the ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views