More Articles for Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) is working on a solution to vehicles crashing into buildings. The institute announced last month that it is looking for a way to strengthen of the concrete poles known as bollards that are designed to ...
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views