More Articles for Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) is working on a solution to vehicles crashing into buildings. The institute announced last month that it is looking for a way to strengthen of the concrete poles known as bollards that are designed to ...
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1209 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...688 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones504 Views