More Articles for Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) is working on a solution to vehicles crashing into buildings. The institute announced last month that it is looking for a way to strengthen of the concrete poles known as bollards that are designed to ...
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles907 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side550 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views