More Articles for Texas $800 million highway funding plan
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) on Wednesday joined the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority, VIA Metropolitan Transit, city of San Antonio and Bexar County leaders in unveiling a plan to allocate more than $800 million for San Antonio highways. The funds ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1016 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones786 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones342 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views