More Articles for testing
A 70-foot-long, 52-ton bridge was tried and tested by the University of Nevada, Reno’s new Earthquake Engineering Lab. The experiment was to see if the bridge would survive a series of 10 earthquakes - and it did! “It was a complete success. ...
Field demonstrations of roller-compacted concrete (RCC) have become a big part of spreading the “gospel” of roller-compacted concrete. For example, RCC was an attraction in itself during a four-day continuing demonstration of placement at World of Concrete 2014 in February ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views