More Articles for testing
A 70-foot-long, 52-ton bridge was tried and tested by the University of Nevada, Reno’s new Earthquake Engineering Lab. The experiment was to see if the bridge would survive a series of 10 earthquakes - and it did! “It was a complete success. ...
Field demonstrations of roller-compacted concrete (RCC) have become a big part of spreading the “gospel” of roller-compacted concrete. For example, RCC was an attraction in itself during a four-day continuing demonstration of placement at World of Concrete 2014 in February ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1045 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views