More Articles for Tesla CEO Elon Musk
Here on the Roadologist blog, we’ve shared plenty of stories about fires, including one about a roadside fire caused by cutting corners, another about a 42 million-tire pile that burned for an entire month and a another story about a ...
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
Have you ever wanted to transport yourself from one location to another in an instant, like Captain Kirk from Star Trek? Well, I’ve got your solution: I’m working on a machine that will teleport people by turning them into water ...
Nearly a month after Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, tweeted about his concept for a “hyperloop” rapid transit system, Musk has offered more details on the proposed mode of transportation. Musk shared the details on Tesla’s blog on Monday, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]813 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths740 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views