More Articles for Terry K. Eller
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel. In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite's Legal department and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views