More Articles for Terry K. Eller
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel. In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite's Legal department and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views