More Articles for Terex
Caterpillar has bought Underground Imaging Technologies, a geophysical services company and technology developer based in Latham, New York. The acquisition gives Cat the capability to provide three-dimensional representations of underground utilities and other targets. "This service provides detailed information that ...
Terex says it has received notice from the U.S. Dept of Justice that the agency has concluded a criminal antitrust investigation concerning practices in the U.S. rock crushing and screening equipment industry. No fines or charges have been filed against the company.
Terex has launched a dedicated Website for the purchase of used equipment. The site -- www.terex.com/used -- allows construction contractors to access spec information, photos and MSRP on used construction, roadbuilding and aerial work platform equipment for sale through Terex. A complete inventory ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding615 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable482 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future347 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold300 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views