More Articles for Terex Corp.
Cummins Power Generation announced the purchase of the generator set assets of Westport, Ct.-based Terex Corp. The agreement, effective Jan. 22 but publicly announced on March 31, increases Cummins Power Generation’s rental business capabilities through expanded production operations in its ...
Terex Corp. announced that it has entered into an agreement to divest the Terex Atlas heavy construction equipment, which is located in Ganderkesee, Germany, and knuckle-boom crane and related components businesses, which have operations in Vechta and Delmenhorst, Germany. Also included ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views