More Articles for Tensar
Tensar International, a leader in geosynthetic construction technology, has appointed Mike Lawrence as Executive Vice President of America. Lawrence will spearhead strategic leadership support in the United States, Canada and Latin American regions. “We are proud to have Mike join our ...
Geosynthetics Speed Construction While Enhancing Pavement Performance Geosynthetics comprise a family of value-added products that allows highways, roads and bridges to be built faster, cheaper and longer lasting. Some geosynthetics enhance pavement longevity by separating good materials from bad. Some promote water flow ...
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time. Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts520 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse365 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views