More Articles for Tensar
Tensar International, a leader in geosynthetic construction technology, has appointed Mike Lawrence as Executive Vice President of America. Lawrence will spearhead strategic leadership support in the United States, Canada and Latin American regions. “We are proud to have Mike join our ...
Geosynthetics Speed Construction While Enhancing Pavement Performance Geosynthetics comprise a family of value-added products that allows highways, roads and bridges to be built faster, cheaper and longer lasting. Some geosynthetics enhance pavement longevity by separating good materials from bad. Some promote water flow ...
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time. Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker219 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views