More Articles for Tensar International
Tensar International has completed a major investment in its Morrow, Ga., geogrid production plant. The facility’s new extruder is now operating at full capacity, offering additional production capacity for Tensar TriAx Geogrids. The new extruder can run multiple resin types and ...
Tensar International is rolling out a line of new products to address specific needs of pavement surfaces in several areas. Tensar has been working since 2009 to develop Endurablend Systems, a family of advanced polymer cement slurry surfacing (PCSS) products that ...
Tensar International, a manufacturer or geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization, has received full approval with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) for its ARES and Mesa Retaining Wall Systems. As of Jan. 31, 2011, the NCDOT requires that companies submit ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views