More Articles for Tensar International
Tensar International has completed a major investment in its Morrow, Ga., geogrid production plant. The facility’s new extruder is now operating at full capacity, offering additional production capacity for Tensar TriAx Geogrids. The new extruder can run multiple resin types and ...
Tensar International is rolling out a line of new products to address specific needs of pavement surfaces in several areas. Tensar has been working since 2009 to develop Endurablend Systems, a family of advanced polymer cement slurry surfacing (PCSS) products that ...
Tensar International, a manufacturer or geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization, has received full approval with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) for its ARES and Mesa Retaining Wall Systems. As of Jan. 31, 2011, the NCDOT requires that companies submit ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines579 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views