More Articles for Tensar International
Tensar International has completed a major investment in its Morrow, Ga., geogrid production plant. The facility’s new extruder is now operating at full capacity, offering additional production capacity for Tensar TriAx Geogrids. The new extruder can run multiple resin types and ...
Tensar International is rolling out a line of new products to address specific needs of pavement surfaces in several areas. Tensar has been working since 2009 to develop Endurablend Systems, a family of advanced polymer cement slurry surfacing (PCSS) products that ...
Tensar International, a manufacturer or geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization, has received full approval with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) for its ARES and Mesa Retaining Wall Systems. As of Jan. 31, 2011, the NCDOT requires that companies submit ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views