More Articles for Tensar International
Tensar International, a leader in geosynthetic construction technology, has appointed Mike Lawrence as Executive Vice President of America. Lawrence will spearhead strategic leadership support in the United States, Canada and Latin American regions. “We are proud to have Mike join our ...
Tensar International has completed a major investment in its Morrow, Ga., geogrid production plant. The facility’s new extruder is now operating at full capacity, offering additional production capacity for Tensar TriAx Geogrids. The new extruder can run multiple resin types and ...
Tensar International is rolling out a line of new products to address specific needs of pavement surfaces in several areas. Tensar has been working since 2009 to develop Endurablend Systems, a family of advanced polymer cement slurry surfacing (PCSS) products that ...
Tensar International, a manufacturer or geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization, has received full approval with the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) for its ARES and Mesa Retaining Wall Systems. As of Jan. 31, 2011, the NCDOT requires that companies submit ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views