More Articles for Tennessee
After his visits to Kentucky and Tennessee on Tuesday, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx reiterated one word: jobs. He visited Louisville, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee for the second day of his “Invest in America, Commit to the Future” bus tour. His first stop ...
President Barack Obama will propose today a bipartisan effort to cut the U.S. corporate tax rate and use a portion of the generated revenue to fund infrastructure projects, according to a report from Reuters. Obama will propose the plan, which administration ...
In Winter 2010, Leica’s Viva GNSS receivers and integrated surveying system played key roles in a boundary survey that added a lengthy section to Tennessee’s nearly-finished Cumberland Trail. Working in extremely harsh winter conditions —during the 11 weeks of the survey, ...
Web-Exclusive Better Bridges coverage by John M. Simpson, P.E., Transpo Industries A successful slurry overlay project is the talk of Davidson County, Tennessee. The Chickasaw Bridge, spanning the Ellington Parkway, was slated for four-day rehabilitation by contractor Jamieson Construction. The T-48 resists the effects of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views