More Articles for Tennessee DOT
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
For the first time, pavement preservation is part of national surface transportation reauthorization legislation, which now explicitly supports preservation and asset management. Pavement preservation techniques are promoted as cost-effective and environmentally sustainable strategies designed to extend the life of existing pavements ...
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion208 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September178 Views