More Articles for Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges P.E.
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., is honored as one of the top transportation officials in the nation. Degges, who has been with TDOT 23 years, has been selected to serve a two-year term as vice chairman ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views