More Articles for Tennessee Department of Highways
Better Roads The October 2011 issue, Better Roads marked the 80th anniversary of the magazine. The publication was founded in 1931 by Alden F. Perrin, who served a publisher and editorial director until his death in 1965. From the mostly gravel roads ...
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief It’s probably not something I could prove, but I have always felt that the passion and enthusiasm of journalists for their work is reflected in the publication and the readership senses it. To the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views