More Articles for temporary spending measure
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s 18,481 furloughed employees began returning to work Thursday after a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Congress and the White House passed a temporary spending measure last night that will allow federal government agencies, including the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views