More Articles for temporary spending measure
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s 18,481 furloughed employees began returning to work Thursday after a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Congress and the White House passed a temporary spending measure last night that will allow federal government agencies, including the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series912 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks304 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views