More Articles for temporary spending measure
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s 18,481 furloughed employees began returning to work Thursday after a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Congress and the White House passed a temporary spending measure last night that will allow federal government agencies, including the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1367 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority778 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles689 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views