More Articles for temporary public space
Rebar, a San Francisco art and design studio, is ramping up for its eighth annual PARK(ing) Day in which select metered parking spaces are converted into temporary public spaces. The idea began in 2005, when the studio placed a patch of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views