More Articles for temporary public park
Rebar, a San Francisco art and design studio, is ramping up for its eighth annual PARK(ing) Day in which select metered parking spaces are converted into temporary public spaces. The idea began in 2005, when the studio placed a patch of ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views