More Articles for temporary public park
Rebar, a San Francisco art and design studio, is ramping up for its eighth annual PARK(ing) Day in which select metered parking spaces are converted into temporary public spaces. The idea began in 2005, when the studio placed a patch of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident980 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse465 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views