More Articles for temporary public park
Rebar, a San Francisco art and design studio, is ramping up for its eighth annual PARK(ing) Day in which select metered parking spaces are converted into temporary public spaces. The idea began in 2005, when the studio placed a patch of ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes607 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views