More Articles for Teichert Construction
The perpetual pavement project on California’s I-5 has sparked a trend in the state for asphalt pavements designed to last 40 years with minimal maintenance. As traffic whizzed nearby on busy Interstate 5 in California, Shirley Choate and Chris Cummings watched an asphalt ...
Caltrans Director Cindy McKim joined construction industry professionals for the 2011 Caltrans “Excellence in Partnering” awards, which recognizes contractors who put into action what they learned from the Caltrans’ Partnering Program to deliver successful highway projects throughout California. Caltrans provides free ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse584 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?519 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views