More Articles for teenage drivers
It seems 16 and 17 year old drivers have been dying on the nation's roads at an increasing rate in the past two years, after years of decreasing numbers. The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that: Preliminary data indicate deaths of ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views