More Articles for teenage drivers
It seems 16 and 17 year old drivers have been dying on the nation's roads at an increasing rate in the past two years, after years of decreasing numbers. The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that: Preliminary data indicate deaths of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views