More Articles for teenage drivers
It seems 16 and 17 year old drivers have been dying on the nation's roads at an increasing rate in the past two years, after years of decreasing numbers. The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that: Preliminary data indicate deaths of ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views