More Articles for teenage drivers
It seems 16 and 17 year old drivers have been dying on the nation's roads at an increasing rate in the past two years, after years of decreasing numbers. The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that: Preliminary data indicate deaths of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side563 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views