More Articles for teenage drivers
It seems 16 and 17 year old drivers have been dying on the nation's roads at an increasing rate in the past two years, after years of decreasing numbers. The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that: Preliminary data indicate deaths of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views