More Articles for teen fatalities from driving
A statewide program, led by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is being credited with a 48-percent decline in teen fatalities during the past five years. IDOT officials and representatives from representatives from the Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views