More Articles for teen fatalities from driving
A statewide program, led by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), is being credited with a 48-percent decline in teen fatalities during the past five years. IDOT officials and representatives from representatives from the Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views