More Articles for Ted Leonard
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1687 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views