More Articles for TEA
Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Congressman Tom Graves (R-Ga.) have filed a bill that would eventually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure, The Hill reports. The Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA) would lower the federal gas tax from 18.4 cents per gallon ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles589 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views