More Articles for TEA
Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Congressman Tom Graves (R-Ga.) have filed a bill that would eventually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure, The Hill reports. The Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA) would lower the federal gas tax from 18.4 cents per gallon ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views