More Articles for TEA
Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Congressman Tom Graves (R-Ga.) have filed a bill that would eventually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure, The Hill reports. The Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA) would lower the federal gas tax from 18.4 cents per gallon ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views