More Articles for TEA
Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Congressman Tom Graves (R-Ga.) have filed a bill that would eventually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure, The Hill reports. The Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA) would lower the federal gas tax from 18.4 cents per gallon ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1577 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets973 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses958 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway741 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history406 Views