More Articles for TEA-21
“If you have the money,” one of my favorite publishers used to say, “you can solve a lot of problems.” That’s certainly true in the context of America’s road and bridge infrastructure. But, just like in business, spending isn’t the solution to ...
The House passed a six-month continuing resolution, H.J.Res. 117, on last night to fund the government until early 2013, according to a Sept. 14 report in the Association of American Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Journal. However, this comes without incorporating transportation ...
Mileage Fee System Possible By 2015 says RAND Report – By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper A mileage-based revenue system to fund federally assisted transportation projects could be implemented within about five years, the RAND Corp. said in a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views