More Articles for TDPS
Do you ever get annoyed by someone driving in the left lane? Everyone knows it’s only to pass another vehicle, right? To some, it’s an urban myth, but in Texas, it really is the law – and is being enforced ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views