More Articles for taxpayer
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs340 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views