More Articles for Tappan Zee Bridge
Tappan Zee Constructors, the design-build company on New York’s $3.9 billion Tappan Zee Bridge replacement project, has selected Mass.-based Unistress Corp. to manufacture the precast concrete deck panels for the bridge, Lohud reports. Related: Massive bridge-building crane floats into New York ...
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden pushed for transportation infrastructure investment during their respective trips to New York’s Tappan Zee Bridge and Ohio’s Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority this week. While at the site of the $3.9 billion Tappan ...
A giant floating crane glided into the New York Harbor on Thursday morning, ready to serve its latest purpose: To help construct the Tappan Zee Bridge, The Journal News reports. Named for its first job on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles656 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse642 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views