More Articles for tandem vibratory roller
Bomag has introduced a new tandem virbatory roller, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The BW100AD-4 tandem vibratory roller, powered by a a Tier 4 interim 32.6-horsepower Kubota diesel engine, produces up to 8,350 pounds of centrifugal ...
Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the new BOMAG BW138AD-5 tandem vibratory roller features dual travel levers, a foldable ROPS, and larger drum diameter for enhanced asphalt compaction performance. Powered by a Tier 4i 44.6-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1243 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...771 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views