More Articles for tandem vibratory roller
Bomag has introduced a new tandem virbatory roller, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The BW100AD-4 tandem vibratory roller, powered by a a Tier 4 interim 32.6-horsepower Kubota diesel engine, produces up to 8,350 pounds of centrifugal ...
Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the new BOMAG BW138AD-5 tandem vibratory roller features dual travel levers, a foldable ROPS, and larger drum diameter for enhanced asphalt compaction performance. Powered by a Tier 4i 44.6-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views