More Articles for tandem vibratory roller
Bomag has introduced a new tandem virbatory roller, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The BW100AD-4 tandem vibratory roller, powered by a a Tier 4 interim 32.6-horsepower Kubota diesel engine, produces up to 8,350 pounds of centrifugal ...
Designed with comfort and productivity in mind, the new BOMAG BW138AD-5 tandem vibratory roller features dual travel levers, a foldable ROPS, and larger drum diameter for enhanced asphalt compaction performance. Powered by a Tier 4i 44.6-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction757 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views