More Articles for tandem rollers
At its World of Asphalt booth in San Antonio, Bomag featured its update to the BW138AD tandem roller, which now has the Bomag’s Economizer technology as an option. The Economizer provides operators with a real-time reading of soil stiffness during the ...
Top New Products from the Big Trade Shows When asphalt paving industry players, including 6,000-plus registered attendees, gathered Feb. 15-18 in Cincinnati for the record-setting World of Asphalt 2010 Show & Conference, they were met by equipment manufacturers ready to show ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?413 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views