More Articles for tandem roller
Here’s a sneak peek at the technologies behind exceptional equipment for roadbuilding at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Hundreds of products new to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 will be on display at that triennial exposition this year, but some of them will be distinguished ...
Bomag’s BW138AD tandem roller, powered by a Tier 4i 45.3-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, now has the Bomag’s Economizer technology as an option, which gives operators a real-time reading of soil stiffness during the compaction process. The Economizer uses an acceleration ...
Bomag has introduced a new tandem virbatory roller, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The BW100AD-4 tandem vibratory roller, powered by a a Tier 4 interim 32.6-horsepower Kubota diesel engine, produces up to 8,350 pounds of centrifugal ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]922 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong878 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views