More Articles for Tampa
Since 2012 there have been four deaths resulting from drivers going the wrong way in Interstate 275 in Tampa. Since that's four too many, the Florida Department of Transportation has began to look for new way to alert wrong-way drivers. Kris ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx toured the Tampa Interstate Study (TIS) this week, taking the opportunity to push for infrastructure investment, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced in a press release. The TIS is a $1.8 billion series of highway improvements in ...
At a national bike safety summit in Tampa, Florida, today, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said he thinks the Tampa area can become bike-friendly, the Tampa Bay Times reported. Today’s bike safety summit, one of two scheduled this month, focused on ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views