More Articles for Tampa
Since 2012 there have been four deaths resulting from drivers going the wrong way in Interstate 275 in Tampa. Since that's four too many, the Florida Department of Transportation has began to look for new way to alert wrong-way drivers. Kris ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx toured the Tampa Interstate Study (TIS) this week, taking the opportunity to push for infrastructure investment, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced in a press release. The TIS is a $1.8 billion series of highway improvements in ...
At a national bike safety summit in Tampa, Florida, today, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said he thinks the Tampa area can become bike-friendly, the Tampa Bay Times reported. Today’s bike safety summit, one of two scheduled this month, focused on ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers117 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views