More Articles for Tampa
Since 2012 there have been four deaths resulting from drivers going the wrong way in Interstate 275 in Tampa. Since that's four too many, the Florida Department of Transportation has began to look for new way to alert wrong-way drivers. Kris ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx toured the Tampa Interstate Study (TIS) this week, taking the opportunity to push for infrastructure investment, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced in a press release. The TIS is a $1.8 billion series of highway improvements in ...
At a national bike safety summit in Tampa, Florida, today, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said he thinks the Tampa area can become bike-friendly, the Tampa Bay Times reported. Today’s bike safety summit, one of two scheduled this month, focused on ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views