More Articles for Tampa
Since 2012 there have been four deaths resulting from drivers going the wrong way in Interstate 275 in Tampa. Since that's four too many, the Florida Department of Transportation has began to look for new way to alert wrong-way drivers. Kris ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx toured the Tampa Interstate Study (TIS) this week, taking the opportunity to push for infrastructure investment, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced in a press release. The TIS is a $1.8 billion series of highway improvements in ...
At a national bike safety summit in Tampa, Florida, today, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said he thinks the Tampa area can become bike-friendly, the Tampa Bay Times reported. Today’s bike safety summit, one of two scheduled this month, focused on ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views