More Articles for tablet
Panasonic has introduced its Toughpad FZ-E1 and FZ-X1 tablets, which are designed to withstand impact, water and other conditions on the jobsite. Each 5-inch tablet is built to resist drops of up to 10 feet to concrete, submersion in up to ...
The recent winter storms have required several agencies to get creative with their snow and ice removal. Last month, we asked you to share your stories, photos and videos that show how you’re battling the extreme winter weather. (You can see ...
Los Angeles County transit officials yesterday unveiled a new app that allows commuters on Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) trains and buses to report crimes, according to the the Los Angeles Times. The L.A. Metro Transit Watch app, much ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views