More Articles for Sweden
Bike helmets are a necessary safety precaution, but they are often bulky and uncomfortable. That’s why two Swedish women have developed an invisible bike helmet, Jalopnik reports. The helmet looks like a scarf. It zips on and remains comfortably around the neck ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views