More Articles for sustainable highways
CH2M HILL, an industry leader in sustainability services for transportation, water, energy, and climate change, was recently selected by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to lead a team in the identification of the characteristics of a sustainable highway, and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views