More Articles for Sustainable Connections
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure209 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views