More Articles for Sustainable Connections
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1063 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?309 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views