More Articles for Sustainable Connections
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views