More Articles for suspension of roadway construction in New Jersey
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) is suspending all roadway construction activity over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend to eliminate congestion, NJDOT Commissioner James Simpson announced on Nov. 23. In order to accommodate the anticipated additional traffic, NJDOT at 6 a.m. ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141010 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers265 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG263 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future248 Views