More Articles for Susan Martinovich
Projects that improve traffic flow, modernize our transportation systems for current and future needs, and shorten construction times are being recognized as winners of America's Transportation Awards at the annual meeting of the Southeastern Association of State Highway and Transportation ...
AASHTO tells Senate: 'Transportation investment essential to meeting today's key national priorities'
Transportation investment is essential to meeting today's key national priorities: sustaining an export-led economic recovery, growing private-sector jobs, reducing the national debt and deficit, and keeping jobs in America, Susan Martinovich, president of the American Association of State Highway and ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation has obligated all $201 million of its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Highway Funds, one month ahead of schedule. Of the $201 million that Nevada received as part of the federal ARRA highway funding, all 17 ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1871 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1143 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views