More Articles for Susan Martinovich
Projects that improve traffic flow, modernize our transportation systems for current and future needs, and shorten construction times are being recognized as winners of America's Transportation Awards at the annual meeting of the Southeastern Association of State Highway and Transportation ...
AASHTO tells Senate: 'Transportation investment essential to meeting today's key national priorities'
Transportation investment is essential to meeting today's key national priorities: sustaining an export-led economic recovery, growing private-sector jobs, reducing the national debt and deficit, and keeping jobs in America, Susan Martinovich, president of the American Association of State Highway and ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation has obligated all $201 million of its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Highway Funds, one month ahead of schedule. Of the $201 million that Nevada received as part of the federal ARRA highway funding, all 17 ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views