More Articles for Susan Martinovich director of the Nevada Department of Transportation and president of AASHTO
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1660 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…605 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee432 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California357 Views