More Articles for Susan Martinovich director of the Nevada Department of Transportation and president of AASHTO
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views