More Articles for surface transportation reauthorization
DOT Chief Foxx sends highway bill to Congress; bill reflects President Obama's 4-year, $302 billion reauthorization proposal
The U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) announced on Tuesday that Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is sending a long-term transportation bill to Congress. Related: Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs The bill, dubbed the GROW AMERICA Act, is based on ...
President Barack Obama is preparing to present his proposed $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill to Congress. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced on the DOT’s Fast Lane blog that the president plans to send a draft of the legislation to lawmakers, ...
The Highways and Transit Subcommittee began a two-day hearing on March 29 on a pending surface transportation reauthorization and is seeking suggestions from the transportation community on how to streamline and consolidate programs, cut red tape to speed up the ...
The Obama Administration's announcement on Feb. 8 of a $53 billion, six-year commitment to developing high-speed passenger rail nationwide should be complemented by a similar focus on investing "at least as much" in America's highway and bridge infrastructure, says a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views