More Articles for surface transportation projects
Inside the highway and bridge industries The ups/downs of an infrastructure bank Would an infrastrsucture bank work? Would it be a major factor in funding vital future work and development? The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has released a report looking into its possibilities. A ...
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views