More Articles for surface transportation projects
Inside the highway and bridge industries The ups/downs of an infrastructure bank Would an infrastrsucture bank work? Would it be a major factor in funding vital future work and development? The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has released a report looking into its possibilities. A ...
Following on the success of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) Discretionary Grant Program, Secretary Ray LaHood today announced the availability of $600 million in TIGER II grants for capital investment in surface transportation projects. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2223 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1274 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans486 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views