More Articles for surface transportation programs in Nebraska
Nebraska Department of Roads’ Director Monty Fredrickson, on July 9 released the state's fiscal year 2013 Surface Transportation Program. The 2013 State Highway System program is published at $372 million and is funded from state and federal highway user taxes and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges376 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college319 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?145 Views