More Articles for surface transportation programs in Nebraska
Nebraska Department of Roads’ Director Monty Fredrickson, on July 9 released the state's fiscal year 2013 Surface Transportation Program. The 2013 State Highway System program is published at $372 million and is funded from state and federal highway user taxes and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views