More Articles for surface transportation legislations
Bipartisanship. It has been said for a long time that transportation is the most bipartisan of issues on the Hill. Maybe it still is. So now the Democratic-lead Senate and the Republican-lead House agree on funding levels for a new surface ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host four one-day regional meetings in December in Nashville, Newark, Chicago and Los Angeles. The sessions will feature federal legislative and regulatory reports and discussions on key regional transportation projects. Members of the U.S. House of Representatives ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views