More Articles for surface transportation legislations
Bipartisanship. It has been said for a long time that transportation is the most bipartisan of issues on the Hill. Maybe it still is. So now the Democratic-lead Senate and the Republican-lead House agree on funding levels for a new surface ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host four one-day regional meetings in December in Nashville, Newark, Chicago and Los Angeles. The sessions will feature federal legislative and regulatory reports and discussions on key regional transportation projects. Members of the U.S. House of Representatives ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views