More Articles for surface transportation legislations
Bipartisanship. It has been said for a long time that transportation is the most bipartisan of issues on the Hill. Maybe it still is. So now the Democratic-lead Senate and the Republican-lead House agree on funding levels for a new surface ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host four one-day regional meetings in December in Nashville, Newark, Chicago and Los Angeles. The sessions will feature federal legislative and regulatory reports and discussions on key regional transportation projects. Members of the U.S. House of Representatives ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views