More Articles for surface transportation infrastructure
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants has far surpassed available funding, with applications to the U.S. Department of Transportation for TIGER 2012 grants totaling $10.2 billion, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced ...
A new study from the Competitive Enterprise Institute looks at several public-private partnership (PPP) case studies in both the surface transportation and real estate sectors. He finds that the growth of PPPs has increased efficiency in the transportation sector – ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views