More Articles for surface transportation funding
A two-year bill isn't the answer to the need for a long-term transportation bill, but it's better than short-term extension after short-term extension. Now we have a cast instead of just a Band-Aid to fix the lack of funding. We were ...
Congress will begin reconciling Senate and House highway reauthorization bills next week that contain significantly increased funding for a loan program that’s criticized as providing credit for too many public-private toll projects. On May 8, conferees from both chambers will have ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series906 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks291 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views